Please note: Until further notice we will be unable to provide immigration medicals.
Requirements and standard costs for a full eMedical effective from 1 May 2015.
Child under 11 Medical Exam = $200
Adult Medical Exam = $250
You will need to book in advance as the medical requires a 1 hr appointment with a doctor.
You will be required to pay for your medical exam at the time of booking.
After your appointment at the medical centre, you will need:
- an Xray which can be done at Whangamatā Community Xray (behind Whangamata Pharmacy) (approx cost $120);
- a lab test which can be done at Pathlab (across the road from medical centre) (approx cost $100).
- your Pathlab appointment ph: 07 865 7691
- your Xray appointment ph: 07 865 9149
IMPORTANT – Please bring with you to your appointment
• Your Passport
• Glasses – please bring your glasses, or contact lenses for the eye testing
Please note that a urine sample is required to be done at WMC for the medical
(Women – please note that the medical cannot be completed during your period because the urine sample cannot be done during menstruation or within 3 days of it finishing.)
Please shower prior to your appointment and wear clean socks and underwear.